I’m looking to book
I’ve already booked
I’m looking to book
MiniCabRide For Business
What is ‘MiniCabRide for Business’?
How to add a Member (Admin Only)
How to add a Team (Admin Only)
How to book and manage Business Account trips
View All Help Topic
Keeping Safe during the COVID-19 outbreak
In accordance with the latest Government COVID guidelines, we take certain precaution as below:
- Wearing of mask by both the drivers and passengers is mandatory during the journey.
- Hand sanitisers available inside the taxi.
- Regular sanitizing the vehicles including steering wheels, card payment devices, door handles, handbrake, and keeping it clean.
- Drivers seek permission from customer before handling their luggage.
- Customers would require to rate their trip after every ride that they have completed.
- Passengers and drivers should wear a face covering as much as possible. You can see guidelines here.
- Passengers should sit in the back of the vehicle.
- Drivers are not allowed to touch customer luggage for the safety of drivers and customers. The customer may beavoiding contact to protect themselves and the more vulnerable.
- keep a window slightly open to allow for ventilation. This can be especially important for longer journeys.
- All customers are advised to make payment by card in advance to reduce Cash handling between customers and drivers.
- Drivers should keep some hand-sanitizer and fresh tissues in the car at all times and offer these to customers. This should be done before and after every journey. Drivers should also use these tissues to catch coughs and sneezes, disposing of them as soon as possible.
- Drivers should keep their vehicles clean to reduce the impact of the virus. Regularly clean surfaces such as card payment devices, steering wheels, handbrake, and door handle with normal cleaning products. This should be done at the beginning, middle, and end of every shift.
- Everyone should wash hands frequently with soap and water (drivers can keep a bottle of water and soap in their vehicles) or use a hand sanitizer. Do this for at least 20 seconds. Sanitizer gel should be a minimum of 60% alcohol.
- Keep following government advice surrounding the outbreak which you can access here.
- Keep the window slightly open for ventilation for long journeys.